At the end of the travel day, you want to be settled in a decent hotel room, like Fox Lake Motel. We hear horror stories of bad rooms at various Fox Lake Bed & Breakfast, and here are a couple of pointers to make sure you don’t have that experience.
1. Cheap rate: there usually is a reason for this, so beware of cheap!
2. Do some research. What do the public reviews say? That can tell you a lot if there are consistently bad reviews.
3. Some discount booking sites are just sub-par, try to avoid these.
4. Checking in late could mean all the good rooms in Fox Lake hotels are already filled.
5. Always be nice to the receptionist at Hotels in Fox Lake, IL. This goes a long way!
If you are not happy with your Fox Lake hotel room, try to find another one. Check the Fox Lake Motel website if you would like to read more.